Student Accounts Announces CardinalPAY
The Office of Student Accounts announces new services for bill receipt and payment and new options for account refunds. Students will now receive notification of their online bill via their official CUA e-mail account. The e-mail notification will direct students to CardinalPAY, our new site for bill viewing and payment processing.
CardinalPAY provides the following new/changed online payment options:
- eCheck with no service fee
- Credit card with 2.75-percent service fee (MasterCard, American Express and Discover). Visa will no longer be accepted for student account payments.
- Parents and third-party payers will be able to make online payments with student authorization
- Online payments will be posted to students' accounts
- Students will receive immediate e-mail notification of payments made to their accounts via CardinalPAY
- Students and authorized payers can view current account activity online when making payments
- PLUS Loan borrowers can receive refunds directly into a bank account
For more information about CardinalPAY, visit the student accounts Web page at http://treasurer.cua.edu/controller/sa/CardinalPay or e-mail email@example.com.
Is CUA Open or Closed?
The Office of Public Affairs wishes to remind faculty and staff how to find out about the closing or delayed opening of Catholic University because of inclement weather. The quickest ways to find out are to check the CUA Web site at www.cua.edu or to call the university’s main number — 202-319-5000. The information is available through those two sources by 6 a.m. on those days when weather conditions are poor. In addition, CUA contacts all local TV outlets and major radio outlets, and they too report the information.
Weight Watchers at Work
The Office of Human Resources and the Washington, D.C., branch of Weight Watchers International invite students, faculty and staff to register for a Weight Watchers at Work program to be held on campus for 12 weeks this winter. The program will teach participants how to make wise choices, eat healthy, enjoy food and exercise. The program fee for the 12 weeks is $168, payable in two installments. An information session will be held at noon on Wednesday, Jan. 23, in Leahy Hall, Room 100. For more information, contact Marion Ficke at 202-319-5870 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Winter Baseball Camps
Catholic University Head Baseball Coach Ross Natoli will conduct instructional baseball camps for players ages 7 to 18 of all ability and experience levels. Camps will take place Dec. 21-23 and on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from Dec. 28, 2007, to Feb. 10, 2008. Quality professional instruction is provided by college coaches, high school coaches and Washington area college and professional players. Emphasis will be on fundamentals, skills development and college prospect exposure. Group and team discounts available. Registration is limited. For more information, call Natoli at 202-319-6092 or e-mail email@example.com. Brochure and application also available at www.cuacardinals.com/sports/bsb/index.
Year-End Power Outages
The Office of Facilities Maintenance and Operations announces that, while complying with Pepco’s high voltage testing and maintenance procedures, it has made every effort to schedule the university's annual outages during periods that will have the least impact on daily operations. The schedule below was developed after careful review of the university calendars and the electrical needs for the construction of Opus Hall. Thank you for your cooperation. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Monday, Dec. 17, 7 a.m.-3 p.m., Centennial Village
- Monday, Dec. 17, at 7 a.m., to Thursday, Dec. 20, at 3 p.m., Feeder #10, Ryan, Regan, Flather, St. Vincent's and the Health and Fitness Center. Note: Feeder will be down in order to splice cables for Opus Hall.
- Sunday, Dec. 23, 7 a.m.-4 p.m., Aquinas, Marist and Marist Annex
- Wednesday, Dec. 26, 7 a.m.-4 p.m., Feeder #20, Gowan, Nursing-Biology, McCort-Ward, Maloney, Mullen and Power Plant boilers
7-10 a.m. only, Feeder #40, Pryzbyla Center, McGivney, Shahan, Conaty, Spalding and Spellman
- Thursday, Dec. 27, 7 a.m.-4 p.m., Feeder #30, Power Plant second floor, Crough, Pangborn, McMahon, Stucco, McCarthy, Feeder #50, Leahy, Caldwell, Ward, Curley, Salve Regina and Hartke
- Friday, Dec. 28, 7 a.m.-4 p.m., Hannan, Centennial Village, Millennium, Aquinas, Marist, Marist Annex, Law School, Pryzbyla Center and Opus Hall construction site
- Monday, Dec. 31, 7 a.m.-4 p.m., Feeder #40, Pryzbyla Center, McGivney, Shahan, Conaty, Spalding and Spellman
For more information, contact the Office of Facilities Maintenance and Operations at 202-319-5121.Back to Top